Sunday, April 15, 2007

Addendum to last post

The owner of the handcuffs kindly pointed out to me that MD Charlton is a local supplier of ordinance and equipment for military/police organizations. (Yeah, I know some interesting people.) He suggested She pick up her own set of steel bracelets so that she wasn't reliant on his...er...schedule. *ahem!* So of course, I checked out the website...and lookee what they have on sale!



Seriously!?! When did Hello Kitty get into manufacturing tactical restraints? I mean, owning an airline makes sense to me. Even the Kitty vibrator makes sense to me (even though it's wrong on so many levels, it is hilariously subversive). But hot pink handcuffs?! Honestly, I don't know if I heart these cuffs or if I should be insulted that some security geek thinks I care whether or not my cuffs match my "getting arrested for drunk and disorderly" bar whore ensemble. Although...the pink cuffs do scream "don't eff with Hello Effin' Kitty or she'll beat you down, bitch!" and that is, not surprisingly, incredibly alluring to me. You?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

Very nicce!