Monday, June 4, 2007

Billy, Don't Be a Hero: The Sequel

Billy, Billy, Billy...

Dude! You know that I respect and appreciate you, yo? I mean, we don't always see eye-to-eye on the bigger issues but hey, you have passion, you have drive. I totally dig that. I really do.

But I have to tell you Billy, I know that you've been f*cking with my cats. I know this. Don't. Deny! Now, I know you be hatin' on me 'cuz I told you to get Fall Out Boy to help you with your campaign. But I was only talking truth, man. You need help from some bigwigs. That's all I'm saying, you dig? So just chill, okay? There ain't no call to be all nasty and sh*t. I mean, dude...you seriously f*cked with my cats. I have proof. Look! Look what you did to my cats!

source: www.pyzam.com

Dude, that's just cold. Where's my respect, yo? I deserve better than this. So I'm asking you nicely to stop this now. Don't you mess with my cats. If you keep this up, I will come over there and give you the beat down. You know I'll do it. I love those cats, man. Those cats are innocent. You leave 'em alone, y'hear?

Peace out,
lughcifer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Turtle Guy said...

That's just too funny! You may find this photo appearing on a blog page near you...